The HiViz WorkShop
We're moving locations and won't be able to ship from Dec.15 until Dec. 30.
Take advantage of these price reductions!
Multi-Trigger 2 reduced to $69.95 (originally $72.95)
Multi-Trigger PCB reduced to $35.95 (originally $39.95)
All other kits purchased with breadboards reduced by $1.00
PCB for Multi-Trigger Kit, unassembled
The PC board shown to the right has dimensions of 3.00 x 4.25 in. (7.60 x 10.85 cm). Assembly is required. In addition to the board and components shown, all parts are included for a microphone cable, two types of photogate cables, and an external input cable. Click here for the complete parts list.
This version of the Multi-Trigger PCB kit is a significant upgrade from version 2. The following are new features:
- power switch and power-on indicator LED
- jack for optional AC/DC adapter
- jacks for microphone, photogate, and external input cables
- test button
- one additional output jack (for a total of five outputs)
More information on the features is provided here.
What else is needed
- The cable to connect to your flash isn't included, since that will vary depending on your equipment. Select a cable kit from the those listed below.
- In order to trigger a camera, you also need a Camera Opto-Switch.
The following flash trigger cable kits include a connector for the flash, an RCA plug, 3-ft of 2-conductor cable, and heat-shrink tubing. Assembly is required.
|Parts provided||After assembly|
If using the MT-PCB3 for extended periods of time, we recommend powering the unit with the optional AC/DC adapter.